Merrow C of E Infant School

Medication in school

Listed below is our medicines policy and Pupil Medication Request Form for medication administered at school.


Medication form (please note we are only able to administer medicine that has been prescribed by a medical practitioner - i.e. NOT Calpol etc)

Administration of medication policy